Tasks allow you run scripts when a trigger occurs.
- Schedule This is a time based trigger, where each block in the schedule is a 15 minute window. Meaning if that block is checked, when that time triggers (e.g. 12:15, 12:30, 12:45, 1:00) the task will be executed
- File Added This occurs whenever a file is added to the Files list
- File Processing This occurs whenever a file start processing
- File Processed This occurs whenever a file finishes processing, regardless of it’s processing result
- File Process Success This occurs whenever a file finishes processing successfully
- File Process Failure This occurs whenever a file fails to process
- FileFlows Server Update Available Triggered whenever a new Server version of FileFlows is available.
- FileFlows Server Updating Triggered when FileFlows starts the auto upgrade process
Tasks allow you to run custom scripts whenever those actions occur some examples of tasks you may like to run include
Pause SABnzbd if your files processing queue is over a certain amount. This will prevent any more files being added until FileFlows catches up to processing.
File Process Success
Send a notification to Gotify/Apprise/Discord whenever a file is successfully processed
File Process Failrure
Send a notification to Gotify/Apprise/Discord whenever a file fails to process